Are you curious about Hemp for dogs with arthritis? Are you looking for an alternative to prescription medicine? You are making a wise decision. More and more people are experiencing the calming and healing effects of Hemp and wonder if the benefits extend to their pets.
You know what’s better than Hemp?
It’s Hemp infused with Organic Coconut oil.
What Are The Benefits Of Coconut Oil In Dogs?
- It helps with arthritis (joint inflammation) as well as osteoarthritis and ligament pain.
- Increase energy levels by providing a quick energy source to the body and mind.
- Improves Thyroid function.
- Coconut has natural Antiviral, Antifungal, and Antibacterial properties.
- Helps fight and prevent Candida infections (fungal)
- May prevent Diabetes. It helps balance insulin levels.
- May prevent Cancer
- Improves cognitive function
- It lowers the chance of developing Alzheimer’s.
- Boosts the immune system
- Kills parasites in the gut
- Helps with weight control
- Reduces allergic reactions
- Helps with absorption
- Helps with Colitis and irritable bowel syndrome
- Treats doggy breath and prevents tooth decay
- Natural flea repellant
Can I use Coconut Oil Topically?
Yes. When used topically, Lauric acid in coconut oil acts as a natural repellent to fleas and ticks when rubbed on your dog’s fur.
It also helps with eczema, bites, burns, wounds, stings, and itchy/scaly dry skin.
Don’t be surprised if they lick it off because most dogs like the taste of coconut oil!
It can also be used as toothpaste to kill bacteria that causes tooth decay.
It can also be used to treat ear infections and even ear mites.
What Are The Common Uses of Hemp in Dogs?
- Use Hemp for dogs with generalized pain including arthritis and osteoarthritis to improve mobility.
- It improves mood by increasing serotonin(happy hormones) and helps with deeper and restful sleep.
- It increases energy levels, gives a shinier coat, and reduces inflammation. It also reduces the sizes of tumor growths as well as decreases episodes of seizures among other benefits.
- Not surprisingly, some owners who buy this product for their pets end up using it themselves.
What is Gabapentin?
Gabapentin is a prescription drug. It works by mimicking the calming effects of GABA in the brain. It is commonly used for seizures and chronic pain and often given to dogs with arthritis.
One of the side effects of this medication is sedation which is why veterinarians sometimes require anxious dogs to take them before bringing your dog to the clinic. If you must use Gabapentin, be aware that the liquid version for humans contain Xylitol which is toxic for dogs. Other side-effects include:
- Bulging eyes
- Lack of Coordination
This medication is not FDA approved
What Are The Side-Effects of Coconut Oil?
A possible side-effect is Diarrhea. Remember, more is not necessarily better. As with all supplements, start with a low dosage and slowly make your way to the recommended dose.
Is This Product Human-Grade?
Yes. Even though HempMyPet is a pet company, their products are safe for human consumption. All their products are certified organic and made without harmful synthetic additives.
Can I Give My Dog Hemp Products With Other Medications?
Please consult your vet prior to giving your dog any Hemp product while taking other medications.
Can Hemp Make My Dog High?
No. Hemp is naturally low in THC (0.3%) and will not make you or your dog hallucinate at all. Do not confuse Hemp with Marijuana which is high in THC.
How Do I Give This Product To My Dog?
You can put it directly to their food or let them lick it off a spoon or your hand. Do not let your dog lick the container directly to prevent contamination, as with any other product.
Does This Product Have A Certificate Of Analysis?
Yes! Never, ever buy a CBD product for pets or humans without a COA to avoid buying an inferior and potentially dangerous product. COAs certify that the product actually contains what is listed in the label and shows if there are pesticides or heavy metals present.
Using hemp for dogs with arthritis and other ailments is an alternative to prescription medication.
There are only two ingredients in this product – Hemp and Coconut oil.
The fewer ingredients, the better.
Save 20% by using code anxiouscanine20